Wallan Rent a Car User Agreement
Your booking through our Site constitutes your acceptance of the terms and conditions of this agreement, and if you do not agree to any part of the agreement, you must not proceed with your booking. Confirmation of your desire to book a car through our website is an acknowledgement by you that you have read, understood, and accepted the terms and conditions of this agreement, and if there is any incomprehensible part, please contact us.
The terms used in these Terms and Conditions have the following meanings:
Wallan Website/Application: meaning Wallan Trading Company and this definition includes all applications of the Company (website, or an application).
Tenant/Beneficiary/User: meaning the person who benefits from the services provided on Wallan website/application –and may be a citizen or a legal person, The tenant/beneficiary/user may be an individual or a group of persons.
Agreement: meaning the user agreement, which includes the terms and conditions concerning the relationship between the parties (user and Wallan Trading Company).
Services: meaning all services provided through the Wallan application.
You: this term refers to the user of the services of the Wallan website/application, the person who makes the reservation, pays for the services provided or the driver. Please also note that the word "you" may refer to more than one person.
Rental Company: meaning the car rental company chosen by the user or beneficiary when completing the booking process on the Wallan website/application.
Pick-up: the date of receipt of the car from the rental company which is determined by the user or beneficiary.
Delivery: the date of delivery of the vehicle to the rental company which is determined by the user or the beneficiary.
The additional driver / is a person who is added by reservation by the user and for whom the user is fully responsible.
Documents/conditions required to complete the booking process:
In order to be able to book, you as a citizen must have a valid national ID and a valid Saudi driver's license – residents should have a valid residence permit and a valid Saudi driver's license as well as a valid credit card, and the tenant must provide us with their personal data.
You may use the Wallan Trading Company App but you will not be able to complete the booking process without providing the necessary data and documents to complete the booking.
You must create a personal account that includes a username and password and then confirm this via the code sent on the mobile number or email to access the service. You are responsible for keeping the account secured, all activities conducted through the account and any other actions taken in connection with the account. You undertake to provide accurate and complete information and maintain the confidentiality of your account information.We will not be responsible for any liabilities, losses or damages arising from the unauthorized use of your computer, mobile phone or tablet.
Data required for registration:
Name, ID/Iqama number, residential address in Saudi Arabia, email address, driver's license information, and phone number.
We do our best to ensure the accuracy of information contained in this website, but we cannot and do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of this information. Similarly, you hold full legal responsibility for providing the correct information on this website.
Data needed to complete the booking process:
You must be registered in the “Absher” system, and have the following documents:
Personal ID and driver's license:
When you receive the car, you must have the original ID/Iqama and driver's license. Supporting documents such as ID/Iqama and driver's license must be intact and in good condition, and the name shown on the driver's license will be matched with the name of the user, the license provided must be in the name of the main driver, otherwise the Wallan application/website is not responsible, and you will not be compensated for any losses or claims.
Wallan Trading Company may request a credit card upon receipt of the vehicle to reserve an amount determined based on the type of vehicle and refund upon delivery after confirming the condition of the vehicle and the additional mileage in accordance with the terms and conditions of the company and the Wallan website/application is not responsible for this, in which case you must provide a credit card matching the data of the user.
The driver must be at least 18 years of age.
Non-working hours service
Additional fees may be charged for your service if the vehicle is booked after official working hours, or if the vehicle is picked up from airports or if your booked vehicle is delivered to you in another city, in which case you will pay the additional fee directly to Wallan Trading Company.
Terms applied at car pickup and delivery
1. The rental period starts and ends according to the pick-up and delivery dates specified by you during the booking process, and in the event that you are unable to pick up the vehicle at the agreed time and date, we do not guarantee you the availability of the vehicle or a refund of the booking amount.
2. In case of delay from the date or time of delivery recorded in the contract and agreed upon, additional fees will be charged.
3. Buffer time to reserve a car at the system shall be 8 hours.
4. A 10% discount would be applicable in case a customer books a vehicle for more than 7 days.
5. If a customer opts to drop vehicle at a branch other than pickup branch, it will be free if both branches are in the same city. However, a flat fee of SAR 450 would be charged in case branches are in different cities.
6. Any change in reservation over the ecom system shall be entertained with min of 48 hours remaining. In case a customer requests a change in reservation with less than 48 hours remaining, he/she shall be requested to contact branch.
7. Car brand Genesis can only be booked from Riyadh as well as all other vehicles. For other branches, all vehicles other than Genesis can be booked.
8. All extras to be charged at specified rates except for LDW which is included in the rental cost.
9. We are unable to refund unused time in the following cases:
- Your delay in picking up the car on time.
- Returning the car earlier than agreed time, when unused time is 24 hours or less.
Children car seats
We may guarantee children seats or any special requests if they are available during your booking dates. Charges will be levied as per booking agreement.
Calculation of daily rate / leasing periods / period of leasing extensions / late delivery
The price of renting your car is confirmed at the time of booking and is calculated on a per day (24 hours) basis. In case you wish to extend the rental period after receiving the car or wish to return the car before the agreed period, the difference in charges will be calculated according to the company's policy.
Modification and cancellation of a reservation
The following "Modification and Cancellation" conditions apply to all bookings:
To amend your booking, you must contact the customer service team Wallan website/application or visit one of the branches.
Sometimes, the only way to change a booking is to cancel it and make another reservation, In that case we may charge you a cancellation fee in accordance with the cancellation provisions set out in this agreement.
Cancellation of Booking
The Company may refuse to deliver the vehicle to you in the following circumstances - but not limited to:
- If the booking requester's data does not match the recipient's data.
- If the credit card does not match the data of the applicant or recipient.
- If the documents submitted for the reservation or receipt are not valid.
- For any other reason, Wallan Trading Company may, in accordance with the conditions, consider the rental requirements.
If the user wants to cancel his reservation for which he has paid rent in advance, he may do so by contacting customer service team, through Wallan website/application or visiting one of the branches. Any refunds on rental payment shall be paid to the user within a fortnight of cancellation of reservation.
The customer is expected to return the rented vehicle on expiry of rental agreement. However, if the customer returns a vehicle before or after the expiry of the rental agreement, the applicable fees will depend on whether the customer returns the vehicle before or after the due date of the rental period.
Prices may be increased based on:
- Additional charge for each additional kilometer.
- Additional fee for ordering unlimited mileage.
- Additional fees for additional insurance.
- Additional fees for international authorization outside the Kingdom.
- Additional fee for ordering a car delivery service.
- Authorization fee.
- VAT charges.
Providing cars for tenants
Wallan Trading Company has the right to refuse provision of a vehicle to anyone deemed unsuitable for the rental requirements or if the prospective user does not meet the eligibility requirements. Wallan Trading Company will not be responsible for any refund, compensation or any other costs that the prospective user may need to pay in this case and the prospective tenant / beneficiary / user is not entitled to object or protest against this and exonerates the company from any claims or damages.
Wallan Trading Company does not guarantee that the information we provide or have provided through the Service should be considered accurate, reliable, or correct or that the service will be available at any time or location; that the service will operate in an uninterrupted manner or will be secure; that any defects or errors will be corrected; or that the service is free of viruses or other harmful elements. You hold full responsibility and risk arising from loss resulting from your use of information, content or other material obtained from the seller or service.
If you wish to terminate this agreement, you may simply stop using the site knowing that we retain and use your information when necessary to fulfill our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our Agreement.
You agree to indemnify and hold Wallan Trading Company harmless from any claims, actions, losses, damages, assessments, fees, and judicial costs.
1. We will not be held responsible for anyone driving under the influence of alcohol/drugs, causing intentional damage, or driving on unpaved roads or the racetrack, and you assume full responsibility in respect of such claims.
2. The car rental company may request a refundable security deposit to be paid upon receipt of the vehicle and refunded upon delivery after confirming the condition of the vehicle and additional mileage, in accordance with the terms and conditions of the rental agreement. You may be required to pay an additional fee for any other services we provide to you.
3. Upon termination of this agreement, the vehicle shall be returned to Wallan in he same condition when initially hired by the user. In the event of any damage to the vehicle, the user must pay for the repairs at the approved estimates.
4. If this Agreement of Use is translated into any other language, Arabic shall be the language applicable in all transactions.
Please contact us by contacting our customer service team if you have any complaints.
This agreement shall be governed by all relevant laws and regulations in force in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. In the event of a dispute, the Saudi courts shall have jurisdiction over the dispute and the dispute shall be heard in the city of Riyadh.